Sander zegtSupertof klein lintzaagje! Werkt lekker, is niet te groot en zwaar en kost niet zo heel veel. Veel verschillende zaaglinten te krijgen, dus voor bijna alle klussen is er wel een passend zaaglint te vinden. Niet zo'n heel groot zaagbereik alleen, dus als je hogere werkstukken moet zagen check dan zijn grotere broertje ook van Axminster.
- Compact machine with cast iron table, perfect for hobbies and crafts
- Rigid body construction allows high blade tension for increased accuracy
- Upper and lower copper blade guides give better blade control
- Rigid, quick locking rip fence, doors fitted with safety switches
- Useful depth of cut - 80 mm with 200 mm width of cut
- Supplied with UK made 6 mm 6 tpi general purpose blade and rip fence
The Axminster Craft AC1400B bandsaw is the smallest model and is designed to be bench mounted.
It features a new style welded steel chassis with a cast iron table for strength and stability as well as a solid rip fence which locks rigidly. It’s a straightforward machine, with a direct drive motor and balanced cast alloy wheels. Blade width capacities range from 6-13 mm; it also has copper blade guides and ball bearing thrust guides. These combine to effectively control the blade allowing thin slices of veneer to be cut and the top guide even has a rack and pinion height control. The top wheel is mounted in a welded steel sub frame with blade tensioning and tracking controls conveniently close. A single dust outlet port provides efficient dust removal when connected to a suitable vacuum extractor.
The machine is supplied with a 6mm 6tpi general purpose blade made from UK manufactured stock. A selection of different blades are available to suit many jobs.
This is a really effective little bandsaw and would be superb for the hobby or craft workshop or as an additional machine for smaller work. Leveringsomvang:
- Per stuk
- Bandsaw Blade Length: 1,400 mm (55")
- Bandsaw Wheel Diameter: 200 mm
- Blade Speed: 800 m/min
- Blade Width Min/Max: 6 mm to 13 mm
- Dust Extraction Outlet: 40 mm
- Max Cutting Height: 80 mm
- Max Width of Cut: 200 mm
- Max Width of Cut with Fence: 102 mm
- Min Extraction Airflow Required: 200 m³/hr
- Model: AC1400B
- Nett Weight: 20 kg
- Overall L x W x H: 450 x 430 x 700 mm
- Power: 250 W
- Rating: Craft
- Table Height: 290 mm
- Table Size: 300 x 300 mm
- Table Tilt: 0° - 45°
- Voltage: 230 V
- Plug Type: UK 3 pin plug