Sander zegtKomt nog…
- Medium sized bench pillar drill for hobby use, all cast iron construction
- Smooth running 375W induction motor, 12 belt speeds 210-2,580rpm
- Spindle running in genuine NSK ball bearings
- Quill assembly is a good fit into the headstock
- Convenient rack and pinion table height adjustment
- Fitted with soft grip rubber feed handles, and a quality 3-16 mm keyless chuck
- Features include belt cover safety switch and emergency stop switchIn Detail
This is a slightly larger bench pillar drill for hobby use.
Robustly made from cast iron and machined steel for stability and strength. It has a true running chuck spindle and a good fit of the quill assembly into the headstock casting to ensure consistent drilling. Powered by a 375W induction motor, there are 12 belt speeds between 210-2,580rpm. The down feed is fitted with soft grip handles and there is a convenient drilling depth control. A quality 3-16mm keyless chuck is fitted. Table height is controlled via a rack and pinion system, the whole table assembly can be swivelled away to allow the base to be used as a work support. A front mounted NVR switch and the adjustable chuck guard add to the convenience of use. The belt cover has a safety switch to ensure safe speed changing.
This compact drill offers just that bit more but is still compact in size. A great choice for any hobbyist's workshop.
Please note: the morticing attachment is not suitable for this machine.
- Base Size: 340 mm x 220 mm
- Chuck Capacity: 3 mm to 16 mm
- Chuck Travel: 60 mm
- Chuck Type: keyless
- Collar Size: 60 mm
- Diameter of Column: 60 mm
- Max Chuck to Base: 430 mm
- Max Chuck to Table: 315 mm
- Max Drilling Mild Steel: 16 mm
- Model: AC315PD
- Nett Weight: 37 kg
- Overall L x W x H: 520 mm x 260 mm x 840 mm
- Power: 375 W
- Rating: Craft
- Speed Range: 210 - 2,580 rpm (12)
- Table Size: 240 mm x 240 mm
- Table Tilt: 45° - 0° - 45°
- Throat Depth: 127 mm
- Voltage: 230 V
- Plug Fitted: UK 3 pin plug