Sander zegtKomt nog…
- Versatile sander with oscillating bobbin
- Fully tilting table
- For all manner of finishing tasks in the workshop
- Cast iron table can be tilted up to 45°
- 50 mm dust outlet
- Exceptionally efficient extraction hood
This is a simple oscillating bobbin sander for use at home.
Bobbin sanders are very useful when it comes to creating curves, shapes and also finishing small parts. The bobbin oscillates by 22 mm, spreading the wear over more of the sanding sleeve. The cast iron table tilts up to 45° and has several nylon table inserts to give a close fit around the bobbin. The 370W induction motor is quiet in use and slow running so as not to burn your work. The base is fabricated in sheet steel and has storage for spare bobbins and table inserts. Dust extraction is via a 50 mm port on the rear and should be connected to a suitable vacuum extractor.
This uncomplicated but sturdy machine would be a great asset for crafts and small projects. Supplied with 19mm, 38mm, 50mm and 76mm bobbins.
- Dust Extraction Outlet: 50 mm
- Height of Bobbins: 140 mm
- Max Cap @ 90º: 110 mm
- Model: AC140OSS
- Nett Weight: 33 kg
- Power: 370 W
- Rating: Craft
- Stroke Length: 22 mm
- Table Height: 470 mm
- Table Size: 370 mm x 370 mm
- Voltage: 230 V
- Plug Fitted: UK 3 pin plug
- Spindle Speed: 1,425 rpm