Sander zegtTof ding voor de hobby / incidenteel gebruik zoals de hele Craft serie maar wel lekker degelijk gebouwd qua behuizing. We hebben hem in de Showroom staan, kom gerust kijken!
- Neatly designed 100 mm belt and 200 mm disc sander
- Direct drive from the motor spindle
- Well sized work table pivots from 0° to 45°
- Disc table incorporates mitre fence for sanding angles
- Close fitting guarding helps achieve high level of extraction
- Connected to a vacuum extractor almost total dust collection
- Locating holes in base for securing to a workbenchIn detail
This is a neatly designed combined 100 mm belt and 200 mm disc sander. Unusually, both functions are driven directly from the motor spindle, with no belts to worry about. Both functions have a decent size worktable which pivots from 0°to - 45°, the disc table incorporating a mitre fence running in a slot for bevel and compound angle sanding.
The sanding platter also moves from vertical to horizontal, suiting the task in hand. The belt has close fitting guarding which helps this machine achieve a high level of dust extraction. There is a powered fan in the dust outlet port, which helps produce an airflow around both the belt and disc. When connected to a simple vacuum extractor almost total dust extraction can be achieved. The chassis is heavily constructed to support the tables and belt arm, a cast iron base absorbs vibration and has locating holes for securing this sander to a workbench if you so wish.
This sander will be a welcome addition to many home workshops, enabling shaping, sanding and profiling to be carried out easily and safely.
- Abrasive Belt Size: 100 mm x 915 mm
- Abrasive Disc Diameter: 200 mm
- Belt Speed: 520 m/min
- Dust Extraction Outlet: 63 mm
- Model AC200BDS
- Nett Weight: 26 kg
- Overall L x W x H: 590 mm x 520 mm x 380 mm
- Power: 550 W
- Rating: Craft
- Table Size, Belt: 170 mm x 120 mm
- Table Size, Disc: 264 mm x 190 mm
- Voltage: 230 V