Sander zegtKomt nog…
- 1,100W 230V 1ph brush motor
- Airflow 180 l/m, suction Pa 2,500
- 63 mm inlet, suits many common machines
- 2 stage filtration, 1 micron @ 99%
- 50 L drum capacity
- Noise level 85dB (A)In detail
The AC50E is a great entry level workshop vacuum extractor, just right for the home woodworker working from the small home workshop.
This machine has a 63 mm inlet and will cope with waste dusts and chips from most benchtop machines and the smaller floor standing machines, especially bandsaws, circular saws, sanders ,scroll saws etc. There are adaptors to suit many machines. The power head has a grab carrying handle and is fixed to the drum with a metal quick release strap.
Fitted with a 2 stage filter comprising a cartridge filter and outer paper filter, this will provide filtration of 0.5 micron. This machine is a great alternative to your household vacuum cleaner!
- Container Volume: 50 litre
- Filter Performance: 0.5 micron >99%
- Inlet: 63 mm
- Model: AC50E
- Nett Weight: 12,4 kg
- Overall L x W x H: 420 x 420 x 730 mm
- Power: 1.1 kW
- Rating: Craft
- Sound Power Level [Uncertainty K]: 85 dB (A)
- Static Pressure: 2,508 Pa
- Voltage: 230 V
- Plug Fitted: UK 3 pin plug