Sander zegtNieuw van Kreg! Dit is de XL versie bestaat uit 4 delen. De niet XL is uit 2 delen is is voor tot 122 cm. Characteristics:
• Crosscut and rip cut material up to 8 feet (244 cm)
• Aluminum guide rail leads cuts precisely along a straight line
• Cutline indicators help position cuts perfectly
• Built-in clamping with GripMaxx™ secures rail to material
• Works with left- and right-blade circular saws, as well as some jigsaws and trim routersMake perfectly straight cuts up to 8 feet in sheet goods with guided cutting
Cut sheet goods down to size with precision and ease by using the Kreg® Straight Edge Guide. Work with material up to 8 feet and get the cuts you need - whether you're using a circular saw, jigsaw, or trim router. (Works with most brands.)
The Kreg Straight Edge Guide XL offers an intuitive and approachable way to break down sheet goods. Your saw rides against the aluminum guide, allowing you to make straight and precise cuts. Guided cutting makes it easier than ever to see exactly where you'll cut so you can get the results you expect.
First, align your cuts quickly and precisely with the cutline indicators. Cutline indicators make alignment to your pencil marks easy, so you can work confidently knowing you’ll make the cut exactly where you need it. Then secure the guide to your material using the low-profile GripMaxx™ clamps that are built right into the guide. And now you're ready to make a cut!
The Straight Edge Guide is also available with a smaller cutting capacity of 4 feet.Features:
• GripMaxx™ anti-slip clamp
• Cutline indicator arms
• Expandable design
• Low-profile guide railGuided cutting solutions
Kreg knows that cutting can be a challenge for project builders. Our solution to crooked cuts, splintered edges, and inconsistent results is the newest line of guided cutting products.
These tools allow anyone to make straight, accurate, repeatable cuts using just a circular saw – no miter saw or table saw required.
Guided cutting helps position the saw precisely and makes it easy to cut exactly where you intend to. These products are also portable, which makes it more convenient to bring the saw to the material – rather than carrying heavy sheets or long boards to the saw.
These new products bring versatility to our cutting solutions and expand our assortment beyond Rip-Cut™ and Accu-Cut™.Includes:
- (2) 28" Guide Rails
- (2) 24" Guide Rails
- (6) Paired Connector Bars
- (2) Cutline Indicator Arms
- Adjustable GripMaxx Clamp
- Owner's Manual
- Lengte: 2438 mm (8')