Sander zegtDit is toch wel een van de mooiere vlakbanken, lekker groot en met spiraal messen! Niet zomaar spiraal messen maar de messen zijn ook nog eens met een radius erin, dit resulteert in super stil schaven en echt spekglad hout! Axminster is de enige die dit levert onder de € 10.000,-. Mooie stabiele bank, we hebben er een leuk aantal al van verkocht en iedereen is happy. Misschien iets minder met het plaatsen want hij is echt zwaar. Kom hem bekijken en proberen in de winkel.Let op: dit product wordt per pallet geleverd en door die reden een extra 1 à 2 dagen levertijd.
Voor levering buiten Nederland moeten we extra pallet leveringskosten in rekening brengen. De site kan deze niet automatisch berekenen. Wilt u van te voren weten hoe hoog die zijn voor uw adres, neem even contact met ons op.
- Trade rated planer thicknesser substantially constructed from cast iron and welded steel
- Spiral block with shear cutting action gives a very clean finish to the work
- Uses 15mm solid Tungsten Carbide four edged spur cutters
- Long cast iron tables and tilting alloy fence offer exceptional accuracy and stability
- Pivoting dust extraction hood operates in thicknessing and surfacing modes
- Both tables are adjustable and electrically interlocked for safety
- Extended support roller on thicknessing table
This is a ruggedly made planer thicknesser, especially suited for use in any trade workshop. Constructed from cast iron and heavy gauge welded steel, it is robust and will withstand heavy use on a daily basis. The long cast iron surfacing tables have heavy ribbing underneath to maintain flatness and, unusually, both tables are completely adjustable to the cutter block to avoid sniping. The tables hinge independently and have up-stop latches to hold them securely when thicknessing. The thicknessing table is easy to adjust with a smooth mechanism, and is also supplied with digital height indication for accurate measurement of the cut. A position lock is fitted which prevents any movement. There is a power feed engagement lever for use when thicknessing; the 6m/min feed speed ensures a smooth, even finish. When surface planing, the long rigid alloy fence supports your work securely, the fence being easily adjustable with stops for 90° and 45°. Brackets are mounted on the rear of the machine to store the fence when not in use. Chip extraction is via a hinging flip-over hood which is electrically interlocked for safety.
This machine is fitted with a four row spiral blade cutter block. This uses 15mm square x 2.5mm thick, four edged solid Tungsten Carbide spur type cutters, 56 in all arranged over four rows. These cutters are unique in that the edges are machined to a radius of 102mm; this coupled with how they are set on the block means that a shear type cut is achieved. This gives a very "kind" cut so that even figured timbers can be machined with little or no tear-out. There are several advantages of this type of cutter block :-
Durability: each edge will last around ten times longer than an HSS knife and you have four edges per cutter.
Noise: spiral cutter blocks are notably quieter in use, up to 50% with some timbers. And the finish is silky smooth, without the usual lines across the board. Power: because of their shear type cutter action, the power saving can be as much as 30%, meaning much less strain on the machine and lower running costs. Your extraction will also be more efficient because of the even shape of the chips, packing more into the waste sack. If your work involves machining difficult, abrasive timbers, or large batch production with sanding as a finishing procedure, then this system is unbeatable. N.B. 16A supply required, type C breaker recommended.
- Per stuk
- Cuts per Minute 14,400
- Cutterblock Diameter 70 mm
- Cutterblock Speed 4,800 rpm
- Dust Extraction Outlet 100 mm
- Feed Speed 5 m/min
- Knives TC Spur Cutters x 56
- Length of Table 1,380 mm
- Max Depth of Cut Planer 4.0 mm
- Max Depth of Cut Thicknesser 2.0 mm
- Max Planing Width 310 mm
- Max Thicknessing Capacity 225 mm
- Min Extraction Airflow Required 1,500 m³/hr
- Model AT129PT
- Nett Weight 272 kg
- Overall L x W x H 1,390 mm x 930 mm x 1,350 mm
- Power 3.0 kW
- Rating Trade Sound Power Level [Uncertainty K] 89 dB(A) [1.5 dB]
- Voltage 230 V
- Plug Fitted UK 16A Plug